I Dare You

Eli hops with a Duncan Imperial!

come at me.

(note: step 1 of this challenge would be to ACQUIRE a 70 year-old duncan o-boy.)

1 Like

politely asks for it

O-boy! - I found it on Ebay. Can we post Ebay links? They have 2 right now. Prices vary a bit.

No fixed axle dares. Ed will stomp them all(in his sleep even) before we get to even think them up.

(I’m Kidding. Mad respect Ed for takin the dare down.)

Quickly, because ed is only doing fixed axle for a year. Let’s all think of bearing challenges so that we can’t be beat!

1 Like

lol - brutal!

It was the only way…

ummmm… do ladder escape using a bearing only! vid or it aint true.

WT…:smiley: that is the mother of all dares…

2a with two TRVTHs with slim bearings ;D

5A with 2 fleas. One is the yoyo, one is the counterweight. ;D

This one is for ed, or anyone else who wants to try.
Ladder escape on a fixed axle. (thanks CarlG for idea)

i tried and got about 1/25 done and i went super fast haha.

Do a super technical combo blindfolded.

I was watching some freestyles and saw some horizontal 3A. I can’t remember any from the top of my head though. I know Alex Hattori once came up to me and showed me some horizontal 3A. Pretty amazed, sick stuff.

Jayyo Does chopstick tricks with a bigyo alot

Yeah, like at 2YO. That was too beast.

never learned it. i don’t really like the aesthetics (no offense to andre; we’ve talked about it).
would you accept fixed axle white buddha? (escolar has always been my jam.)

I took the simple and made it amazing earlier, visiting my uncle at the hospital. When boarding the elevator, a doctor sees me winding a yoyo. She asks “Is that a yoyo? I haven’t seen those in a long time.” Then she arrived at her floor and left. I get to next floor doing a couple tricks, next doctor boards the elevator, same statement, haven’t seen them in years. They then told me “Show me a trick…do Walk the Dog!” I told them “I’ve got one even better, saves the metal from getting banged up!” and did a finger grind. Their jaw dropped in amazement, describing it as a bird perched on my finger.

Yea, it’s sad, you don’t see yoyos much these days outside of our community but in the long run, even a goof looks like something ‘professional and amazing’ to the general public.