I can't get my bearing off.

So I recently received a 44clash edition severe along with a konkave bearing. But the bearing won’t come off. I’ve tried the freezing and plyer method but to no avail.
I don’t want to leave the spec on there because I’ve spent money on the konkave already. Any help would be appreciated Thank you.

Are you pulling it with the pliers? Try wiggling it out. Usually, that works with most bearings.

Yeah I’m wriggling. It won’t budge at all.

Put a paper towel over it. You can clamp harder, without worrying about hurting the bearing. Plus, it makes it easier to grab; less slippery. :wink:

2 Likes

did you try giving it a squirt of WD-40?

1 Like

this video helped me
http://www.youtube.com/v/ZS_K-98jX0w&hl=en_US&fs=1&/object>

I’ll try the wd-40 and the paper method. Thanks :slight_smile:

I got it out! Wd-40 and the paper towel method worked flawlessly. Thanks! ;D

SHOOT! i was about to tell you. Wd-40 Is bad for bearings. It probably didnt do much now but please dont use wd-40 on bearings.

You should submerge the parts you sprayed with wd-40 in acetone, or mineral spirits afterwards to get the wd-40 off.

Already did. Thanks though. :slight_smile:

I’ll thank you to get off your high horse back on your medication.

1 Like

LOL! Yeah, JG, you don’t tell people to give you thank you’s, nor do you help people on this forum just to get a thank you. Just be happy you helped someone, and if they thank you, great, if they don’t, just let it go.

1 Like