hubstack a DV888?

Yeah, because I’m not sure if the PGM is 100% compatible with Dv888. But I don’t find a reason why you guys think that it’ll screw up?

I’m sorry, but if you have to ask how to get the axle out, maybe you should just leave it alone…

Do NOT hubstack it. My friends DV888 was hubstacked, and it became vibey, and it has never been the same. Even without hubstacks.

Hmmm, maybe your friends axle was stripped.

Hubstacking a DV888 will not harm the yoyo at all. If your friends isn’t the same then he must have done something to it. There is absolutely no way hubstacks can ruin the yoyo.

Yes, I wonder how his Dv888 broke…

I knew one way to get it out but It wasn’t working so I wanted to see if there was any other way.

I still think you should leave it alone.

I’ no modder whatsoever, but I have a DV888 right here with me

so with an axle of similar diameter but greater length, it should be possible to make something happen.

as for pulling the axle out, just unscrew it, on one of my DVs it comes pretty easily (probably too loose to begin with) just unscrewing the yoyo.

and there are holes on both rims, so no need to drill to make it stick out on both sides

So now, again, I don’t know really how to mod a yoyo

but say the PGM axle has the same diameter, but on each end, there are hubstacks, it would just be a matter of swapping the axle, install the hubstacks and call it a day, am I right ?

^Pretty much. Though the newer Dv888s don’t allow the axel to feed threw the other side. So if you have the new model you might be in trouble.

which model?

I do have the new model. My dad was able to make it come out both sides and now it’s hubstacked!!

as in, what model is the “new” one mine was made october of 2010

New is probably 2011 version.

I got the 2010 model with the “made in china” writings, the axle can go through, gonna buy a PGM (feels weird to write “buy” and “PGM” in the same sentence, I hate this throw) and try it out
I actually have 2 of these, one has a broken axle and is just sitting there anyway

Just by chance is ur name hadoq cause of the trick haddock?

not at all ^^ it’s because of Tintin’s character “Capitaine Haddock”

That’s weird dude. I have a blue Dv888 not sure if it’s an 09 or 2010, but I can’t get the axle through it without possibly breaking it. Oh well thus is life. I Got a G5.