How to choose your 1st or 100th yo!

Here’s what I did the first time and every time since I chose my 1st yo:

1. Bought the yoyo I liked for my OWN reasons. Doesn’t matter if you like it or not because you have to establish your OWN preferences. If you don’t like it you learn a lot about your preferences. If you do like it you learn about your preferences. If you like it…

2. Keep it and save for the next yoyo. If you don’t like it…

3. The Buy Sell Trade portion of any forum is your friend.

4. I didn’t view making a decision as a problem but an adventure. Read the reviews but don’t forget what you already like in a yoyo. We could tell you what to buy but then you would get what we like. That’s really useless unless you are going to be sending a present to one of us. That works for me! (pm me if you want to give me something I’ll shoot you my address asap)

5. Trust yourself! I mean really, who knows you better?

It’s really that easy!

This forum is made up of:
1- children who do not have jobs of there own and want to make the most of the money they have
2- other people who don’t have enough time in the day for researching because they are holding jobs and supporting families
3- people who want a second opinion

Therefore, this board was created as a place where it’s perfectly ok to ask question and harvest other people’s opinions, but it’s still up to the individual to buy what they want.