20 - 25 gang where you at? :raised_hand:

4 Likes

70+ :wink:

3 Likes

k

13 here…

16!!

2 Likes

I’m really digging that lots of people in this forum are over 30.

10 Likes

I’m 29. Good Lord where has the time gone?

4 Likes

haha I SOOOO don’t mean this to sound rude or mean…but I honestly thought you were older than 29. Mid-Late 30’s would’ve been my guess.

3 Likes

Oh yeah? Why’s that?

3 Likes

I’m bad at guessing ages in general, and you just look older to me than 29 (might be the beard that throws me off).

3 Likes

I get that. I feel a lot older than I am, that’s for sure. Everything hurts most of the time now, and

8 Likes

Same

2 Likes

Side note, around the time I hit 30 I realized something, no matter how old you get you’re still the same person. You don’t just suddenly loose interest in things you liked as a kid just because you get older. At 36 right now I’m still like the same JRPG video games I used to play at 13. I still like the same cheesy horror movies and raunchy comedies I used to watch as a teen. I still laugh at the same immature jokes my mom hated 20 years ago.

The only real difference as you age is that there is more stuff in your life. More experiences, more responsibilities, more people that depend on you. But at the core you’re still the same kid that likes to play with toys. I should have realized this back in the 90’s when my 65 year old grandfather would be late to dinner because he had to finish his game of Warcraft 2 or Fallout, among the other hundreds of games in his collection.

11 Likes

Quoting this whole post for emphasis. Im not sure if you have to hit the 30 mark to realize this, but the perspective of being a post-college aged full adult really forces you to put it into perspective. Generational differences may make us as being perceived as old, but honestly, im the same guy at 32 that I was at 20, just better. More seasoned, disillusioned and cautious, but the “kid” in me is still the same. I try not to let the doldrums of adulthood plague me, so much that I got labelled as “innocent” for my age at work among the younger kids - if they were to know the tragedies and hardships ive endured they might think otherwise, but I don’t wear those chips on my shoulder; on the contrary, I let my newfound strengths flourish rather than allow myself to ruminate in despair and stress. Not every adult has to ostensibly bear the burdens of adulthood, and by doing so they can remain young and happy. At least that is my philosophy. At 32 im still a kid. Get back to me in 20 years, things might change.

6 Likes

my wife frequently compares me to ron swanson from parks and recreation… at 42, this is a fair assessment…

7 Likes

Amen. These are toys meant to be enjoyed!

2 Likes

43 here. In general i don’t let’s kids touch my yoyos… but my daughter’s have free reign on all my stuff. I have video of those monkeys playing on my titanium!

5 Likes

33 here

2 Likes

I am 82 and still a proud member of the General-Yo team!

15 Likes

Just cracked 20 :eyes:

3 Likes