How many?

Orbitron 5000
YYJ Eneme
Vendetta Annodized GY Hatrick
Beater Dv888
(Got an el ranchero, Whip, and a PGM all on my cart, buying eventually

I’m very proud of how much i have lowered my collection count!

i only have 40! only 10 are high end metals though, the rest are like Protostars, bi metal YYJ’s, etc.

12 as for now!

:smiley:

1 Like

About 15. Most of them I’ve won on Facebook contests.

Minimalism should be more apparent in the yoyo community. I think one or two yoyos in each one of you favorite companies is more than enough, especially with the prices of yoyos nowadays.

Yoyos can only really be SO different. I personally think 15 is more than enough, but that is just my personal opinion.

I got 10 yoyos in my collection

Why don’t you try to get all of your thoughts into one post? You seem to have a habit of making multiple posts usually following one another closely in time. Maybe stop and rest a bit before you hit that post button.

… I use to carry a yomega bag n had that filled with about 6 plastics and 6 metals.

Now I have a large Yoyoexpert bag which holds 24 yoyos. My Yoyoexpert bag is filled with all high end metals!!! With a few laying around for bst. I got rid of all my plastics except for a few loopers (Duncan bumble bee) … And a classic.

I have 9. Tell them that each yoyo plays differently. You can never have to many of anything, if you enjoy doing the hobby. If you think about hunters, they probably own more than one gun, even though you only need one to kill the deer. And fishing, you only need one rod, but each rod is different, so you need more than one to actually enjoy the hobby. Any boarding sports, like snowboarding, surfing, skateboarding, or any other you can think about, the person might own more than one board. Paintball fans probably own more than one paintball gun.

I’m still pretty new to yoyoing so I only have 12, 4 of them are cheep.:stuck_out_tongue: