how many yoyos is too many?

i have a DM (which i dont really consider part of my collection cuz its a piece of crap imo), an 888, a G5, and a peak :smiley:

I have 24, 10 of which I don’t use. (They are Yomega Plastics/Duncan Imperials.) But really, I only need one. But, part of yoyoing is also collecting. :slight_smile:

i got 2 good ones 3 when my bassboost comes ;D

I like keeping only yoyos that I know I’ll play regularly. So, I need to trade/sell my Superstar soon, lol.
9 yoyos altogether.

No-Jive
Superstar
Hatrick
Hatrick
Mini-Star
Mini-Star
Mini-Star
Magnum
5Star

You ended up getting a Magnum? You said you wouldn’t take one because of costs.

I have four good playing yoyos that I never mind throwing. A CLYW GBCT Peak, A Madhouse Lucky 7, a General Yo Hatrick Raw that belonged to 2009 Canadian nationals winner, and a Team Edition Speckle Gnarwhal. All great throws. For me if I dont like one I just trade or sell it off.

You cant have too many yoyos

I have 7 so far. 2 Sunsets, BigYo, Lyn Fury, Protostar, Yuuksta, and Y-Factor. ;D

I didn’t really have a choice. He sent it in the mail. :slight_smile:

You can have as many as you want but you don’t need 100s

I feel as if I’m to the point where I have just enough yoyos. my collection encompasses a vast amount of companies. Through experience and trading I’ve found what I like, and what plays the way that works for me.

Get as many yoyos as YOU feel comfortable owning. If you don’t like one or simply want to experience another, do a trade.

:wink:

Around 40 is probably a good peak number.

AS MANY AS YOU WANT.

Also, my parents thought that when I had 4 yoyos that I had a lot…

Now I have close to 15?

Obviously some of them don’t get played all the time but collecting is half the fun of the hobby.

there really isnt too many yoyos i mean if you want to play every style that is a good 5+ yoyos i have around 20 metals and really good plastics

I just realized it was needed to have been said.

OVER 9000!!!

^^^ WIN

I have 8, and I only really throw 1-3 since I’m still learning (and always on the go).

so-
2 proyo’s, duncan butterfly, “i,” Omnicron, Atmosphere, DNA
(Y-factor/Protostar coming in, unless the trader is…)
I want more, but there are priorities. Plus the DNA makes string catching much easier, except for really technical stuff.

This.
You also need more if you do more than one style.

hahahaha :smiley:

But it’s always fun to get another and another and… :slight_smile:

I have 4 good playing yoyos, 3 metals, 1 Legacy ;D

When you find a Peak buried in your drawer you know you have too many yoyos.