How many tricks do you do in a day?

I currently do about five plus the ones that I work on.

I do 100-150.

One or two depends what mood i’m in …walk the dog or rock de baby! ;D

OVER 9000!!! lol but yeah i do so many i cant really count id say in the upper hundreds

How many do I do? Not enough, that’s for sure.

To many to count…

i think its retty much impossible to count all the tricks

depends, sometimes just doing some trick or combos that i made up ad smoothen them.
if its the case, could be down to one trick per day.

It’s very impossible to count all of them… :’(

I dont even really know, but im not going to take the time to count, i just like yo-yoing period.

I most certainly agree.

It’s too many to count but I only know that it’s over 1000.

way to many to count. btw im disgusted at your lack of yoyoing isd. btw i yoyo everywhere in school,church,stores, and homes.

i was going to do that, but probaly 200?

does it matter how many LOL but anyway its impossible for me to count.

Sorry if I’m being stupid, but by the ambiguous question and variety of answers, I must ask to clear this up - do you mean how many tricks as in how many times have you done any trick? Or in how many different tricks you’ve done?

either none or way too many.

LOL, “What?! 9000! There’s no way that can be right!”
Not really sure what the question is asking. I throw about 100-500 times every day, doing a trick almost every throw, sometimes I do the same one over and over, sometimes I switch it up, sometimes a combo. Maybe a dozen different individual tricks every day. I probably learn about 1 new trick every couple days but it takes a few more days to get it down.
I hope that answers it.

Normaly WAAAAY tomany to count, but yesterday was only about two…

Working on 3A… So sleeper and kink-fu…

I just started doing this thing when I learn a trick a day. So a lot of my main focus in on the tricks I learn, but I still do maybe… 40-50 other tricks a day. I don’t know a lot.