How Many Runs of the Ten YoYo Decapod Were Released?

I would just like to know. Also, would you say it has a higher trade value than, say, a slightly dinged 1st run Ogopogo BvM?

I think there were two runs.

1 Like

IMO they would be about the same. Ogopogo was a really rare colorway

1 Like

Brand new Decapods are still selling for $90 on other stores. Can see that BvM even with a few dings is probably also around $90…BVMs seem to be fairly close to what they were when they were new and if it’s a first run, even with a few dings it’s going to be fairly close to what it was when it was new. That’s what I’ve seen lately at any rate.

1 Like

Decapoda go for higher than BvMs. Cause lots of people dislike the BvM. Is it a Ghost crab Decapod?

It’s raw

There was only one run of Ogopogo and it was not part of the first run of BvMs.

1 Like

So would Ogopogo or first run be rarer?

I’m not certain of the number of each that were produced. I know I’ve seen more Ogopogos on the BST than I have seen first run though.

1 Like

All are. Does it have engravings?

Yes, and I know for a fact that there’s at least one anodized one (the Decapod HighSpeedYoYo reviewed)

what? i got lied to then! I was told that the ogopogo was first run!

Correction. Some are ano’ed black. It is first run. I would go for the Decapod. BvMs…meh

OMG :o

No, it has the logo on the side

my thoughts exactly :confused: i won’t be able to yell at the guy though, the one who told i met at a contest.

(not the guy i got the yoyo from btw.)