How many of you like playing age of empires? and which part?

I have spend alot of time playing mostly aoe3, multiplayer I like this startegy game very much. Even these game has great civilizations.

[poll type=regular results=always public=true]

• Timeline of release years
  • 1997 Age of Empires
  • 1998 Age of Empires: The Rise of Rome
  • 1999 Age of Empires II
  • 2000 Age of Empires II: The Conquerors
  • 2002 Age of Mythology
  • 2003 Age of Mythology: The Titans
  • 2005 Age of Empires III
  • 2006 Age of Empires: The Age of Kings
  • Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs
  • 2007 Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties
  • 2008 Age of Empires: Mythologies
  • 2011 Age of Empires Online
  • 2013 Age of Empires II: HD Edition
1 Like

I played the originals back when they came out in 1997 or what have you! Haha I just checked Wikipedia for the actual date and… nailed it. :hammer:

1 Like

I have played aoe1,aoe2,aoe3… I like aoe games very much I am looking forward for the release of aoe4.

Haha that’s really funny. I was born in 1996 so I played the originals around 2002.when I started using computer for the first time,I had a demo version of this game. From then I became fan of this game and upto now I still watch videos of this game on YouTube. I am not playing it anymore because it requires more time.i am actually practicing web development nower days.

My dad played those with his friends a lot and has taught me and my siblings how to play. We have the Collectors Edition, which has aoe I and II along with both expansions, and aoe III. My brother and I have yet to beat to my dad together.

1 Like

One of my favorite PC series of all time, but I gotta hand it to Total War: Shogun 2 as my favorite RTS. Nothing like bringing 10k units to a fight against 300 enemies :japanese_goblin:

2 Likes

whats the total size of the game?

I forgot to mention there were HD remakes!

1 Like

definitive edition is 17.5 gb on windows store costs around 500rs i.e 7.09 us $.

I like the improvement in graphics in definitive edition.