How do you take your Ramen?

Put some Pasketti sauce on it, and throw it in a taco shell. It’s actually really good

1 Like

I would prefer if you used proper English. The word you are looking for is “Pasketti”.

:wink:

Fixed

I larfed. :slight_smile:

Chili flavored is amazing, in my apartment we buy them 24 at a time. No fancy preparations to speak of.
For a little bit more money, shin ramyun is good. Spicy, and a significant step up in quality and quantity.
If you’re feeling fancy you can always boil water with a chicken flavouring packet, drop the noodles in for 2 minutes, drop 2 beaten eggs in, stir, and let cook for one more minute. Then drain however much of the broth you’d like and enjoy.
This ramen burrito idea interests me, I’ll have to try it out. Thanks MiamiBuddha.

1 Like

I like Pho loaded up with bean spouts,jalapeños, and a lime wedge.

But for ramen packets I like “Creamy Chicken” (MSG lol) and noodles well saturated then I top it with Sriracha sauce.

Best thread I’ve seen in a while…

I thought i was the only one who drained the water before putting the packet in…

This thread actually makes me want ramen…

Am i the only one who can’t tell the difference between the flavors?

What in the world is Ramen? I have never heard of it.

1 Like

You guys are making me hungry, i wish i could have ramen, my mom says that is has too much sodium. :’(

She is correct. It’s a lifetime’s worth of salt and MSG per serving. I’ve had enough cheap pack-Ramen to stunt the health of a small nation of people.

1 Like

Yeah, like 3 years ago i used to have this microwavable pad thi dish that had over 1500 mg of it.

Doesn’t the sodium come mainly from the flavor pack. Eat the Pasketti taco. Less sodium.

Hahahaha oh god stop it dies of laughter

I make a custom broth using leeks ginger and carrots, a chicken stock. Then I broil the chicken, and cook some bok choy and stuff. Then I put the noodles already cooked in a bowl along with the chicken then I spoon the broth and veggies in.

I love cooking Japanese food.

Sometimes I cook it… Don’t put the pack on, microwave it in milk, drain some of the milk, put some cheese in it, put it back in the microwave, let the cheese melt, and then mix the packet in.

If the flavor is too strong I might put some ketchup in it! ;D

Sounds gross, but in that intriguing way that makes me want to try it…

13, spring break, now luch is set for tomorrow! What flavor do you recommend for this shadow?

A teeny bit of spice and just adds chayenne pepper to give a kick and I like mine soupy. I’m a soup girl :slight_smile:

If I’m broke, I take it with a handful of those cheap, preserved Chinese black beans. Makes it seem exotic and I can pretend I’m eating like some bohemian king.

1 Like