How do you take your Ramen?

:smiley:

You might just want to use some of the packet… I like using the beef flavor!

Perfect timing! I was just checking the thread then realized you didn’t answer (Im about to eat) but now you did, so I will try it. Hoping I don’t ruin it somehow

Sometime ill try with chili, I absolutely love it so I have 2 cases in my room. I think there is only 2 or 3 beef in my whole house

Wow. This is actually really good. After the noodles were done, I poured in the milk. I was just thinking how terrible it would be, looking at the milk on top. Then I thought, “Shadowz is pretty much a god, might as well try it” so I did. I just put milk in, microwaved it, drained most of the milk, shredded cheese, mixed it in, then shredded some to create a llayer on top. However I used chili because it is actually all I have besides shrimp, and I thought the spice would add to the flavor. But I think it will be even better with beef.

I didn’t know I was pretty much a god. ^ ^

Oh, thanks for trying this recipe for ramen I created! I haven’t really shared it much so I wasn’t sure if people would like it!

Sorry for the long picture guys, but it’s actually pretty helpful!

1 Like

and another long fun to read infographic about ramen!

Last one I promise, these are just too fun!

I think it’s funny this thread got so much action :slight_smile: We yoyoers are a poor lot. I’ve been cheating the last few days by eating Nissin cup noodles. They’re a little quicker to make. I’ve got to quit them though. 44% of your daily sodium in a serving. I’m 36 years old. Can’t be having that.

I want to try the fancy brands now. You guys have me completely fascinated by all the crazy recipes.

mah sides also I take my ramen with hot sauce, beef paste, use the chili included in the packet, with some beef, shrimp and ect, last one egg

I larfed out loud…

I always eat mine with an egg. My mom is a big “No MSG for you mister!!” kind of mom, so I get semi-healthy ramen. The egg flavors it up.

The egg thing really got my attention. I’ve never had egg drop soup. So this morning I made soupy ramen with a half pack of MSG and pepper and dropped an egg in the boiling mix added Parmesan after. Holy cow that was good. I want more lol.

I’m having a instant cup shrimp ramen as we speak.

I think you have to call that Sea Monkey Ramen.

1 Like

As far as the Maruchan cup ramen goes, I think vegetable is easily my favorite. I bring one with me almost every day to work.

I know how you feel.

Forget “I” and replace it with “We”. I am his brother so what he said.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!