How do you take your Ramen?

Had an instant noodle today because I am lazy

I’ll usually put an egg in with everything else, I try to put only enough water so the noodles are barely submerged.

Just saw this thread again after just making ramen. I used an oriental ramen and added tomatoes, onions, turkey, jalapeño, and an egg. Also a bit of siriacha. It was quite good.

recently i have been liking beef ramen with shredded carrot, celery seed, Cayenne pepper, half the seasoning packet, parsely and very little water. it was fantastic!

If you want to become a top notch ramen chef you must spend a few months in your local county jail. There you will acquire suburb training on how to make a four coarse meal using ramen noodles.

I’ve recently grown to love an egg dropped in with it At first i would larger blobs of egg but I’ve finally gotten the become the “ribbons” they are supposed to be. I was going to experiment with some simmered beef recently but we ended up not having any extra around the house. Hopefully that will be different in the future.

I use the Ramen water to boil the egg, then I peel it and mix it up.

Lately I have been adding tons of chile powder with some other seasonings.

Dang, I’m hungry now… :stuck_out_tongue:

I like my ramen with just ketchup. The bagged ramen are my favorite kinds.

been digging the Chow meins as of late…so guuuuuuud!!!

My son just discovered cheap MSG Ramen packets. He likes his soupy and with the full dose of MSG packet.

That’s the good stuff :wink:

hahaha does this mean your going to have to hide the ramen now? That how it was at my house at least…

OMG. I don’t think he knows where it is… but now I have to make sure he doesn’t find out!

hahahaha good luck! ;D

My girlfriend thinks I’m weird but I like tuna fish with my oriental noodles. Barely any soup with 1/2 the pack. #bomb

i just had the Teriyaki Chow Meins again for lunch…still my go too! esp for da dough!!! ^0^/

deep fried and vegan
???

This stuff is pretty great without adding anything extra to it.