How do you put pix in a BST post?!?!?!

I can’t figure it out. i do not have an account on any picture sharing sites. please help me!

well you should start by making an account on a picture sharing website

Well you are going to have to go and open an account at photobucket or imageshack. It costs nothing, and only takes like two minutes to do. I prefer photobucket, and thats what i would recommend.

Go there, open an account with your email address, then go to upload pictures. You upload them from your computer to photobucket (takes like two minutes, and if you use the bulk uploader even faster).

Once you have the desired pictures on your photobucket account, you click on the picture you want to put on your bst, it will give you a list of links to share the picture with, select “Direct link” copy the direct link to your clipboard (Hold CTRL and press C, or if your using a Mac, press COMMAND C).

Next, go to your bst, press the MODIFY post button, once there, above where you type the text on your post theres a list of smileys to click, one line above that is a bunch more buttons, second one from the left is a button that has a picture frame in it. You click that. It should look something like this: (img)http://[/img] I have to use different parenthesis or else it wont show. But when you click the button you will see what im talking about.

NOW, you paste the direct link INSIDE that (CTRL V or on a mac COMMAND V). Should look like this:
(img][/img)
You can put those anywhere you want in a post and it will display the picture that you linked to it.

This is the easiest way that i have found to post pictures. There may be other ways, but this is how I do it. If you need more specific instructions let me know and i will do my best!!!
Hope this helped!!

2 Likes

nicholi2789 pretty much describes it in detail.

If you’re too lazy to do all of that you can use the Additional Options/[color=black]Attach:…[/color] feature when you make a post. You can browse files on your computer and attach them to your post. I believe there is a size limit on what you can attach, but that should not be an issue because you rarely need more than a 400x400 pixel size image in any event.

Oh yeah I forgot you can do that! When doing it that eat, is there any way to be able to move the picture whereever you want within the post? Or can you only have it at the bottom?

When you attach a pic it stays at the bottom.