HOW DO I MAKE MY YOYO UNRESPONSIVE HELP!!!!!!!!

I NEEEED HELP PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ

Try loosening the gap in your yoyo. If you hvae a bearing but lube on it but i recomend losening you gap on your yoyo.

there are a lot of different ways to make it unresponsive.(1) you can buy a Def-E-yo Konkaved ball bearing. it has a konkaved face so it centers the string in the gap.(2) You can use thin lube on your bearing. thin lube takes out the old lube and makes it more unresponsive.(3) shims are circular washers that you put in you yo-yo yo make the gap wider.(4) string what size string do you have? size 6 is the size used for unresponsive play.(5) you can clean your bearing. there are tow ways to do it the complicated way or the easy way. the complicated way is in the video below. have any questions ask me. later.

losen gap,konkave bearing,no responce,use old string,thin lube,clean bearing i hope i helped see you lator

OK WHAT SONG DID YOU USE IN THAT VIDEO

Adjust your gap, clean the bearing, and put silicone in.

My DM set up is:

Cleaned Bearing, shims, Slick 6 string, Caps off, and silicone.

this happens to me, what i usually do is take the bearing out, get a wet paper towel, then squeeze the bearing in the paper towel. i have only tried it with yoyofactories so im sorry if it doesn’t work.

Please check the date of the most recent post. This is called a necro. Thank you.

that will rust your bearing. do NOT use water on any of your bearings. oh wait! the OP hasn’t been around for 3 YEARS!!!