Houston TX!

On Cypresswood near the Humble area

Oh Jeez thatā€™s close. What a coincidence lol.

Bumping from out here in Sugar Land. Iā€™m relatively close to Stafford, and I spend time downtown when I can, sorta in the direction of U of H. Letā€™s get TX States popping or something. After Nats Iā€™m going to start seriously pursuing options for making it happen. Looking at the YYE globe, a place like Waco looks like a good midway point for the ā€œTexas triangleā€ of big cities. Also Iā€™ve got hookups at Baylor for potential indoor or outdoor venues.

^ Iā€™m in Sugar Land too! And Kyo, never knew you were a Houstonianā€¦ Good to know thereā€™s a professional modder around in case of anything. :smiley:

I post looking for Houston throwers alot but never seem to meet any to get something going. If youre down to meet up shoot me an email at One1morebeer@gmail.com, I check it way more often than my msgs here

Rosenberg! Home of Once Upon a Tree :slight_smile: Iā€™m pleasantly surprised to see this many throwers in my area.

Seriously, Rosenberg? Thatā€™s so close! We have no excuse to not hang out sometime, dude.

Bellaire Texas here. :smiley:

1 Like

Dead post but I am in West Houston. There has never really been a yoyo scene or club that lasted. Iā€™ve been away for a while. last time I was on a yoyo forum was 2002 and Houston didnā€™t have a yoyo scene back then either.

Gulf Coast Classic is going to be in Houston

3 Likes

Am I too late for the Gulf Coast Classic?

Any other activity in Houston?

Thank you.

1 Like

Oct 2nd. Check out https://yoyocontest.com/gulfcoast/ for more info or Login ā€¢ Instagram ( @gulf_coast_classic )!

2 Likes

Thank you for the info.

2 Likes

:eyes:

When will registration go live?

1 Like

Weā€™re working on that. Iā€™m hoping within the week.

2 Likes

Curious if this is gonna happen this year. The page for this competition has a date for 2023 but lacks lots of other info, mainly the registration being most important.

1 Like

Iā€™m from the Houston area!

2 Likes