Hotel at worlds

Anyone else going solo? My mind is a little blown that it’s $1200 to stay the whole contest for one person. Might need to find someone to split a room lmao

2 Likes

Where do we go to look at the prices of the rooms?

1 Like

I followed a link emailed to me but I think this is the website

I thought @unklesteve said it was something like 225$ a night on WYYC Instagram. How many nights are you staying?

I got a email from the wyyc people (Im subscribed to get their emails) and it says the hotel is $194/per night

2 Likes

When you go to reserve the room it’s for 5 days I think.

1 Like

Room rate is $194/night for up to four people in the room, within the date range (July 30 - August 4th).

The link automatically kicks you to the booking site and sets your dates as the full range…you can edit those down if you’re coming in later.

I checked Kayak and a couple of other sites and this is by far the cheapest room you can get in downtown Cleveland. And they’re moving quick.

3 Likes

it’s fully booked already :broken_heart:

1 Like

was lucky enough to book through the discounted rate, thurs 1 - sun 4. in a matter of 30 minutes i missed out on the 2 queen bed rooms lol

I contacted the hotel again, looks like all the doubles they had set aside for the room block went FAST and what’s left now are singles. I have a request in to add more doubles…try again later please!

7 Likes

Very nice of you.

1 Like

any idea if we’ve already booked a single can we request a double?

Yeah you should be able to edit your booking and change rooms or just book a new room and cancel the previous one.

1 Like