Holiday yoyos!

i also got a Black & Decker drill from my parents! and 40 spools of thread!!

12 Likes

It’s really close. I’ll probably do a spin test tonight. The DA is easier to catch with it’s larger bowl, but the TT is perfectly balanced once it locks into place.

4 Likes

Euphonious, shutter wide angle, and a yoyo case! @Durfee i might end up jumping on the WA train. So good :slight_smile: lacks a tiny bit of power but not enough to where im struggling to finish tricks.

12 Likes

Kinda surprised that this is your first Wide Angle tbh! I love that colorway/etching :smiley:

4 Likes

Oh, and also…I love that case (assuming it’s the Sam 36 yo case). I put a microfiber cloth down so the top and bottom yos don’t touch each other.

4 Likes

I took a hiatus a year before the shutter was released and came back a while after the release and didnt feel the need to get one. Glad my brother proved me wrong

4 Likes

It is! I just have it on my desk while i try to find a place to put it in my room.

3 Likes

You could always get some wall hangers and hang it up on your wall…it could be like a display for you.

I have my case covered in stickers and have it hanging on my classet door that I yo in front of a lot haha. I’ll go take a quick photo :stuck_out_tongue:.

4 Likes

Im thinking about just adding a small dresser or strip right above where I keep my other yoyos for it. I feel like some of the smaller ones would fall out if I hang it

3 Likes

If you used nails, you could even fill the case up with all your yos and have it opened as a display case for your wall…I have the wooden display cases on my walls though (haha they’re empty atm because I have most my yos hanging on my Christmas Tree hehe).

6 Likes

parlay

9 Likes

Wow so many amazing Xmas Hauls,

Was going to say I was jealous, but then I just got the best Xmas gift ever from everyone here from YYE!

4 Likes

Cool, I’ve got a black one.

3 Likes

OH!

Was it a puppy!??

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Haha it might become a bird :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Got myself

these two beauties from @G2_Jake and a sweet load of Stranger Strings from @jeremypark!

15 Likes

@twitch77 look at that green!

4 Likes

The Arbiter is so good.

6 Likes

What is the green? :smiley: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Looks like an aftershock

6 Likes