Holiday yoyos!

:revolving_hearts: Enjoy them, dude!

7 Likes

i got a Bi-Metal Superstar from @twitch77 i was absolutely BLOWN AWAY with this thing mainly because i only use oh excuse me “used” a beater Shutter and this thing is so smooth ans stable and fast

18 Likes

Umbra is just crazy fun. If anyine hasnt tried a wide yoyo yet… I recommend stepping out of your comfort zone for an Umbra.
I deleted my post cause it was just something I bought for myself. I dont want it to seem like im showing off.
I really like the case you got legs

6 Likes

15 Likes

the wife just got me cash instead…

10 Likes

I got a new bimetal styling Shutter Wide Angle and a Throwback arcade! The wangle look soooo good. :scream::scream:

14 Likes

I told my wife what I wanted and let her pick the colors. I got a second Rev 1 for collecting and a 2Sick Endgame. I’m very pleased with the colors she picked—bit of a surprise really, but they look so good in person.

I’ll add pictures when I get a chance to take some.

7 Likes

Congrats on your first bimetal!

6 Likes

Most of these were “early” Christmas presents. I was very fortunate this year!

12 Likes

Just won the yoyoexpert Fantasy Football League this year so the above items will be coming my way soon. It’ll be a late Christmas gift to myself. Really looking forward to trying them all out.

YYF edgeless
SPYY Pro
Handpainted eH
SF Motive Beta
Qubit

2 hand turned pens by vegabomb

14 Likes

I got this lovely Canary from my mom.

10 Likes

Got 2 Duncan Freehand Zeros from Santa @ryanmcg and Santa’s little elf helper @MoonageMin!
Love them. They flood me with nostalgia!!

7 Likes

Dude…those are some seriously beautiful photos!

And Merry Christmas man! :smiley:

4 Likes

TurnTable 2. Was not expecting this at all. The wife nailed it this year.

8 Likes

That’s a really cool throw. It’s not something I’ll likely buy, but I’d love to try one. The finger spin dimple/small cup (whatever it’s called) is so cool looking. I’m really curious how well it works.

4 Likes

Both of the yoyos are not very good at fingerspins as the Umbra is more of a button and the yoyo does not have a finish, and the DANG 2 has a nipple that does not leave much room for fingerspins. I suck at fingerspins anyway, so it doesn’t matter too much. Are you going to VA states?

2 Likes

Oh wait you were replying to someone else’s woops

3 Likes

Finger spin cup is one of the best I’ve used. I don’t think there’s anything in my collection I’m getting longer spin times on, including the wedge and death/puff adder.

In terms of how it plays, it reminds me of a high end silenus. Really great finish too. Awesome for grinds. Really digging it.

6 Likes

That’s saying something; the Death Adder is a finger spin machine.

And I love grinds… Guess the turntable 2 is going in the wishlist :slight_smile:

5 Likes

i also got a Black & Decker drill from my parents! and 40 spools of thread!!

12 Likes