Hobbygod tutorials thread!

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks friend haha :slight_smile: love the support as always

1 Like

With the virus going around now is a good time to get some activity in!:slight_smile: thanks for the support

1 Like

I like and appreciate good tutorials. Just waiting for it to get warm enough in Kentucky to start playing disc golf.

2 Likes

New tutorial up! Brother slack to loop catch! Tried a shorter tutorial with voice over which is different for me so lmk what you think. Is this better than the longer tutorials?

2 Likes

Nice.
I can’t do it, but its something to aim for.

3 Likes

It takes time to get down, but its easier to get consistent compared to normal loop catches/suicides

1 Like

This is probably one of my favorite elements to hit now when just casually throwing. Its very fun to just repeat the first part over and over. Wanted to record this with the burm for a bit of a challenge too, this throw is so big and floaty and fun it was interesting for sure!

Let me know what you guys think and if there are any other tricks you want to see for a tutorial! This one was requested by some of the airetic reps

6 Likes

havent updated this in a while. I was featured on the throwing sideways YouTube channel where I msde a very short tutorial on a satisfying repeater trick. Check it out!!

4 Likes