Hitman Alternatives

Not from a YoYoExpert. (Message sent.)

3 Likes

Thanks guys! I’ve found my answer. :smile:

1 Like

Hitman Pro is smaller than the Hitman

I second this. Feels nothing like a hitman, other then the shape, but it’s a dang nice yoyo. And it grinds for days

2 Likes

How you go about dinging a diamond coated yoyo??

Its Titanium, you don’t, they Spark :boom:

1 Like

“Can you walk the dog?”
“…sure?”
*zzzzzkK​:boom::fire::fire::fire:

“Sweeet”

2 Likes

Honestly a good sparker is really fun.

1 Like

Interestingly, at least the ‘site’ seems to have the Tinman still available🙀

1 Like

Question.

Did your Hitman crack too much to play anymore?

Or, did you just quit using it because it’s cracking?

Because if it’s cracked but still playable, throw that sucker around😻

Just stay away from: children, pets and Bank Windows.

Can you post a few pics of the cracking?

1 Like

I don’t have a cracked hitman, I’m just on a JD craze, so naturally I looked into the hitman. Found out about some of its cracking problems, and decided I better not get it. BUT I still had an itch that needed to be scratched! Hence why I created this thread. Sorry for the confusion. - Snoopy.

1 Like

But let me know if you think it’s worth buying! I have a bud who can hook me up with one for about $45.

I did use a hitman once. But it wasn’t mine. I’m really tired right now, and can’t think very straight, sorry if I’m being confusing.

Even if I did have a cracked hitman. It would be impossible to avoid children. I have 12 siblings. Lol

Well, hopefully, they are all shorter than you are… so if you just stick to horizontals, you will be playing above all their heads…:nerd_face:

Uh…. By hitting it on something, lol.

Pretty much anything coated with some form of diamond dust, does not decrease in dent susceptibility.

1 Like

Actually I’m the tallest in my family! (6’3”)
So I guess that works out. Lol

Wooly marmot, may not be the most budget friendly tho

I LOVE the Wooly Marmot! I was incredibly disappointed when my brother got rid of it. :frowning: