Hi and this has been buggin me

You guys are totally missing the point. I mean, golly gee whiz, I start a topic about how it’s buggin me that a mod is all about skiing and you post deer heads. ::slight_smile:

Back on topic, doesn’t this ski mod just bug you? I mean shouldn’t he be about yoyoing?

Right on! My thoughts exactly! ;D

He drives me crazy and my wife too! ::slight_smile:

There was no point to your topic. Let us have our fun, too.

Or, if you were serious, a skiing mod bothers no one. Can’t yoyo all the time ::slight_smile:

Oh yeah, totally. People having lives outside of yoyoing really grinds my gears. The nerve of that guy… Who does he think he is, jhb or something?

Me thinks Skirtz is Billy. Or Billy is Skirtz O.o

Hahaha “grinds” my gears

Conspiracy: Billy is Skitrz

Confirmed

I think he’s not (Billy).

Awww how cute! I love animals! They are delicious!

PS: Picture quoted for salt and lemon juice in wound effect. Mmmm…that made me think of venison jerky with salt and lemon juice! Did you get to taste that juicy buck, yooldman? I could totally chaw ona hunka deer right now. Living or otherwise.

1 Like

I’m more surprised that this forum has mods in the first place.

I believe he was pretty tasty. Hard to remember, it must have been almost 20 years ago when he made the mistake of running past me.

:smiley:

OK - I guess I won’t eat broccoli and carrots anymore then.

Cancels Dinner Plans

fine i’ll eat dirt that i have specifically cleaned to be free of micro organisms. Who are we kidding though? Meat tastes awesome. Its naturally something we eat… I mean I know some people have moral qualms about eating something that was living, but like you said plants are living. We just for some reason think its worse to eat living things that run around. And thats not fair. I mean what did a mushroom ever do to a human? It can’t even move to defend itself as its picked up and turned into a delicious meal…