Hey guys New to the site

Just ordered My yoyo from you guys, First time shopper!!! Ordered the YYF Velocity…i havnt yoyo’ed oh since i was 14…im now 23…so this should be intresting… my old yo yos were Yomega Fireball, Raider and Maverick …And well…looks like i need to get into the NEW brands out there…after this velocity…ill prob be looking at another yoyo. Thanks for the great website and ease of use! ;D

Welcome to the forum! Most of the people in the forum have no business affiliation with

the store itself but I hope you enjoy your new Velocity. Your yo-yo journey once you make

your first throw and this website is full of people that will guide you along the right path

with advice and tips. If you have any questions then feel free to post it but please read

the rules, post in the right spot, contact the mods about any issues, and make sure to

have fun!

~Spin On!

-Chris

Awesome, I hope you love the Velocity, I miss mine :frowning: :stuck_out_tongue: Anyhow welcome to the site, there are a few unfriendly types about but hey the nice ones outnumber them :smiley: Just make sure you read the rules here in the general forums, try to keep with them and no one should jump on :smiley: Anywho welcome aboard and ask anything you need to know quite a few of us know what we are talking about and we are more than willing to help.

Fresh new bloo… err. ahem… Welcome. ::slight_smile:

Yes, welcome!

Thanks all, and d4rqk0n3 thanks for the service for our country.

1 Like

I’m the mean one that d4rqk0n3 aluded to.
Watch
Your
Back.

Otherwise, Welcome to the forums!

ive noticed youve posted like a normal forum member not a mod/admin lately icthus.

anyway, welcome!!!

Thanks guys! i feelzors the luvvv :-*

You typo’d mah name, no thanks youz for YOUZ! :stuck_out_tongue:

Huh?
What?

Just having fun. Am I not allowed? :wink:

Id say not.

welcome, come join us on this forum it is very fun.

no its a good thing :slight_smile: