Help with Ghost combo

I’m attempting to learn Jensen’s Ghost combo and I can’t quite figure out what he does around 7-8 seconds. I have the video slowed down to crawl, but its blurred and there’s still a lot of uncertainty.

After he pops out and does a pinwheel and puts the yoyo though the V made with his non-throw hand, he drops the finger holding the pinwheel and the yoyo swings up into something almost like a bucket mount but not quite…Then he passes the yoyo over his throw hand and I can’t quite figure out whats next. There’s a twist in the string that seems to interrupt any thing he could do that would play out the way it does.

Does anyone have any ideas? Its bothering me because I feel fairly comfortable with the next couple steps after it, but can’t quite get past this one.

just watch the slower version of it in the video (North Star Etc small children)
If U Downloaded it i downloaded it though :wink:

1 Like

I don’t have that one downloaded :frowning: maybe I can scrounge and find it somewhere tho

Edit: I did find the northstar eats small children video, but still can’t quite see what he does. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Actually…after a few more times I did get it…thanks fady