Help me get YoYoFactory on the Science Channel

I’ve been watching the show “How It’s Made” on the Science Channel for some time now, and at the end of every episode, they say “if you’d like to request an idea for a future show, drop us a line at (the Discovery website).” I’ve been thinking about doing this for quite some time, but I figure if we can all band together and submit a request on their show request forum, we might stand a chance. I’ve seen a couple unsupported requests from a bit over a year ago, but there was one recent post (thank you iiNatasha ;D) that was made in December for YYF or CLYW, giving a slight glimmer of hope.

Anyway, go here: http://community.discovery.com/eve/forums
Create an account (no more involved than creating a YYE forum account)
Submit a reply to this thread: http://community.discovery.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=6941912904&f=6941947648&m=2961958439&r=48619022401#48619022401

For any of you who haven’t seen How It’s Made, it’s a pretty cool show on the Science Channel with a pretty self explanatory title, giving pretty detailed walkthroughs of the manufacturing processes of all types of things, and it’d be super awesome to see the guys from YYF on there!

Thanks in advance for any supporters! :slight_smile:

I wanna see how CLYW makes the splash. Haha.

If we all do it, promise you can get it online. :slight_smile:

Replied.

1 Like

Just one thing. Is Ben (YYF) or Chris (clyw) on board with this? I mean have you asked them if they would even do it? I don’t see why they wouldn’t but still. YYF would be the best one for this since they have their own machines. Not sure about CLYW.

awesome thats agreat idea

Alright I have 2 supporters so far on the show request forum. Thanks Apetrunk and Ilikestring! Remember, it doesn’t HAVE to be YYF. Keep the requests coming and hopefully we’ll at least get something. CLYW, SPYY, YYF, YYJ, anything would be awesome to see.

i’ll do it.!!!(my hand is up)

I support

Same here! Im in! (but yeah, you should probalbly contact Ben)

I was acually thinking of the same thing yesterday because I was watching it on TV. They were making drum sticks. (Not the eatable kind lol! :D) And they said the word lathe and it poped into my head, hey, that is what they make yoyos out of. That would be cool if they did one on yoyos!

i saw that episode. i have been thinking of this for months now. i have also sent a request about 2 months ago

Wow! 9 supporters so far! That’s much more than I’ve seen for most other topics on there. We might stand a fighting chance! Thanks to everyone who got in on this with me, let’s keep 'em coming! By the way, I’m pending a response from Ben right now. I’ll let you guys know what he says, unless he wants to tell you himself. And as I said before, it does not have to be YYF by any means. Of those not listed above, One Drop, BBYY, any company any of us want on here would be cool as long as it’s of decent quality. Keep the requests coming on the Discovery forum!