Help me choose between One Drop Wyvern and Legendary Terrarian and Free Solo

Yeah One Drop is tight and all but have you ever taped a piece of string to a chips ahoy cookie and thrown that sucker around for a bit?

5 Likes

Yes, I have, and it was really “sweet!” Unfortunately, I “chipped” it. I guess that’s just how the cookie crumbles.

5 Likes

Looks like the list has been narrowed from 3 choices to somewhere between 5 and 7!

3 Likes

free solo wins hands down. it’s got some heft, but it absolutely glides.

7 Likes

Doesn’t it always go down like that?

1 Like

Every yoyo enthusiast should own a freesolo and vtwo- from OD

7 Likes

There’s a Kamuraiju on the bst right now.

Not mine and not affiliated, but some good deals on One Drops

1 Like

Leg. Terrarian is the only one of the three that you brought up that I have. It meets the nimble part of what you’re looking for but I would hesitate to call it that powerful

It looks like OD is getting ready to drop about 210 Kamuraijus. (Info via the OD Flickr account)

4 Likes

Nice find. Per their caption, 30 of each color.

7 Likes

I have all 3 and the free solo is my choice

2 Likes

Update :bomb:

I wound up going with the Free Solo and love it. After about a week of play, I would say that it is without a doubt one of my favorite yoyos and doesn’t feel like any other yoyo in my collection.

Now… to decide what my second Onedrop should be…

Cheers,
Danny

12 Likes

Good luck to whatever the second one is lmao, the Free Solo is TOUGH one to top… you got the best one right out of the gate IMO. So maybe go for something more… fun? Panorama if you’re down for an organic slimline, or maybe if you want something smaller than your FS, and a mesh of a few different One Drops, pick up a Kamuraiju - it’s kinda like a Kuntosh and Rebirth had a baby.

2 Likes

I second Spencer, get something fun. I haven’t tried what he recommended yet, but the most fun I’ve had with Onedrop is an Overture. You’d have to make a looking for post in the BST.

1 Like

Panorama for slimmer vibes, T1 20/20 for wider vibes.

2 Likes

Have you tried the Wyvern or the Sugar Glider?

1 Like

Within the current OD lineup, it looks like the Thorn was only mentioned once in the opening round. Now that you have a Free Solo, I think it is worth another look. I think it is a bigger departure from the Free Solo in many ways than the Wyvern or LT, but not quite as as far away as the Aitch or Fat Tire. And the spikes are pretty addictive.

5 Likes

I have heard A LOT of good things about the Thorn and really need to pick one up.

3 Likes

I really like the Kamuraiju. It’s a little smaller than some of the others (54 mm x 42 mm).

2 Likes