Help me choose a new monometal

Great choice. One of the best monometal yoyos I’ve played.

2 Likes

I just remembered seeing the colorway you are looking for on BST if your interested in a used one. It’s $39. Not sure the condition.

2 Likes

It’s mint no dings or scuffs

2 Likes

Thanks for telling me! Much appreciated. We’re arranging the sale now.

2 Likes

Awesome! Finders fee will be in the mail :joy:

1 Like

I always recommend the recognition. It has a heavier weight but does not feel heavy in play. It is very comfortable to hold and gives you insane performance. I just played it next to both my null and linear and you can feel a difference in weight, but it feels more like a boost in power opposed to an increase in density. I don’t know if that makes sense, but I am a person who has disliked yoyos due to being too heavy and the recognition has never even given me an inkling of being too heavy for my preferences. If I didn’t know the specs before being given the recognition, I would guess the recognition to be a 65 gram yoyo.

1 Like

This is good to know, thanks for sharing your perspective. I’m definitely going to keep the ones I passed on this time on my short list for future purposes. Based on your feedback, I’ll be less hesitant to choose the recognition. I’d definitely like to try it at some point.

Hoping to come across some of these on BST in the future. I think it’s time I start limiting my purchases before I go too far. I’m already more well equipped than necessary for learning anything I’ll ever learn. Lower priced stuff during sale times and BST can help keep things interesting for any future cravings.

1 Like