Help dr yoyo.

WOW~!~ I did not expect to get to grab first place. I CERTAINLY didn’t expect to grab first place so quickly (57 hours)… Now comes the hard part. The contest runs until September 7th. Brickfish will announce the winner after that, but it may not necessarily be who was in “1st” place. They look at the comments on the post, and the “Viral” value (links pointing to the entry) and other mystery factors. One of which is of course overall placement. So, to stay first, we need to keep voting. Here is my incentive to you. I have already said that I will use any prize money to pay for YoYoSkills hosting, review yoyos, and yoyo contests both online and offline.
Now, If I win the Grand Prize of $1000, The first metal yo-yo I buy and review will be given to the person who commented on the Brickfish entry and received the most “Thumbs Up” votes (go look at the comments, you’ll see what I mean).
So, consider this to be the first contest (it is however, contingent on me winning the grand prize).
This will do a few things. Anon votes are worth a fraction of what registered members votes are worth. This will help keep my entry in 1st place. AND you could win an ADDITIONAL 100 bucks from Brickfish for a registered review and post!

To Sum up, all you have to do to continue to help is to register at Brickfish, keep voting, and start writing review comments on the entry.

I’ll bring this up every now and then, but I don’t want to spam the news site (or the forums) but lets do what we can, because if I win, you could win also!

(PS, a BIG thank you to those that have helped me so much, specifically “DouglasBrown”, who posted on all the yo-yo sites on his accord)

(PPS, fun fact, if you look at the overall entries, then the overall Viral results, YoYoSkills.com is ranked up there with Myspace, Digg, and Facebook. How FREAKIN cool is that!)

It would be fun if Joseph Harris won that yoyo.

yea, up to first, now don’t let first place go. keep voting

voted!

Voted Again! :smiley:

Because of the whole “negative votes on reviews” thing, I will amend my half of the contest.

If I win the grand prize, the first yo-yo I buy with that money to review will go to a RANDOM comment in the brickfish review section that has more than 3 sentences.
I am thinking something epic… Like a H20 or something

i dont think you caught the sarcasm

He wasn’t joking :stuck_out_tongue:

Keep on voting, just get him way up there

Dr yoyo is PWNING the comp!.. I’ve voted from a few different pcs a day!

voted =D

voted again!

Happy Throwing! =]

A new contender has entered the ring! This “Faith” entry has risen quickly through the ranks, and is now number 2. Their score is growing at a rate faster than what Chris’ is. What this means is that you need to get to voting! Vote as much as you can! Ask your friends to vote. Post it to facebook! Post it to anywhere! We can’t let our DrYoYo be toppled!

Shall do! And welcome to YoYoExpert! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, welcome to YYE! I hope you love it here and decide to stay! You could introduce yourself here: http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,16.0.html

1 Like

Oh, how nice of you guys to welcome me like that! How do I give the “thank you’s” mentioned under your names?

In the top right corner of each post, there is a red star. Click that and you will have thanked the person for their post.

1 Like

In Picture form:

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/8550/14756634.png

Boxed and underlined, hit that on the persons post you would like to thank.

1 Like

Oh pwn my awesome siggy is in that picture. ;D Let’s get back on topic now… :wink: