Help Canyon get enough money for a canvas thread! Interesting read, click here.

Are you saying “investment” as in purchasing something for the purposes of it increasing in value?

Sometimes a “good investment” is purchasing suitable equipment, knowing it will be well used and utilized. Investment in this case being a wise spending of money.

I’ve certainly invested a lot of time learning this yoyo thing. I’ve also sunk serious dollars into it as well. Not complaining, just stating. Based on my enjoyment, it’s been a good investment of time and money into my own well being.

I wish my mom would float me money for a canvas. :frowning:

does yoyoexpert even ship to antarctica??

does ANYBODY???

You can ship to Antarctica… Not very quickly though.

Yoyoing is a great hobby to learn. It is fairly easy to pick up and learn. Once you get the basics down, you can impress anyone!

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/554/facepalm.jpg

nobody lives in Antarctica. Only researchers, and even then only temporarily (usually like, half a year). The winters are too cold for anyone to survive.
anyone who says they live in Antarctica here, is joking.
you would not believe how many times I’ve had to explain this to people.

I, however, am a penguin. So I live there. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yo-yoing in public breaks your comfort zone, and improves on you social skills and interaction with new people. It is a preforming art that enhances your brain into other forms of thought and ways of developing ideas and theories. Along with the already said eye hand coordination, it will improve your fine motor skills and keep you occupied. It doesn’t require batteries and can be used almost anywhere.

Cheers,

Bump. My mum posted about this on Facebook, and if it gets thirteen likes, I get the yoyo.

Post something really witty.

Yoyos are cool. Nuff said.

i’ll like it… if you send a protostar my way.

Yoyos are very good for mom’s to by their children.

You pretty much copied my signature…

anyways, yoyos are still a waste of time and they still drain brain cells

If you post the link to the Facebook posting, chances are you’d get a few dozen likes real fast.

I had 3 chicks hit on me when i was yoing under a black light at the club 2 nights ago ;D.

Women love it. Shows dedication and comitment. Lol.