HEiSENBERG by iYOYO! - 7075 Version of the ANTARCTiCA! - Powerful Mono Throw!

Heisenberg_Feature
Team member Carlos Braun tested our ANTARCTiCA at the German Nationals and suggested to Dave that a mono-metal or bi-metal version would be perfect for competition without breaking the bank.

Inspired by this idea, Dave redesigned it using 7075 aluminum for a stable, dynamic, and fast-moving feel. After sending samples worldwide and receiving positive feedback from testers, they knew they had created something special.

Dark-Green-Silver-Logo-Heisenberg Dark-Green-Silver-Logo-Heisenberg-02 Dark-Green-Silver-Logo-Heisenberg-03

The yo-yo is named “Heisenberg,” paying homage to the renowned German physicist Werner Heisenberg and a beloved character from one of Dave’s favorite series.

14 Likes

I endorse this message

15 Likes

Shape looks amazing, not sure about the graphics but is matter of taste :joy:

4 Likes

If it was 56 x 45 and about a gram lighter, I’d be all over this.

Alright. Breaking Bad is not only a favorite show, but was also filmed not far from me. Imma need that.

Got mine in today. I just happened on it by a happy accident, I had no idea it was just released. It’s an amazing throw.

You can get it without the graphics. I’m a huge fan so I really LOVE the logo.

1 Like

How’s it play compared to the iceberg?
I’m a iceberg fan and since this came from the ANTARTiCA, that came from the iceberg, I wanted to know how similar/different it is

I didn’t know that. I also heard that the Shooting Star came from the iCEBERG as well but I think the Hidra NXG is much closer to the Shooting Star, it really plays like an aluminum version, they also look and feel very similar. I love the iCEBERG as well, it’s one of my favorite throws, I have 2 and I plan on buying at least 1 more. That being said, I haven’t played with the Heisenberg too much yet but so far, it’s already a favorite, but keep in mind this is still the honey moon phase. I will have to play both side by side and update you on the similarities now that I know the Antarctica (I keep thinking it’s the Titanic for some reason… is there a Titanic??? lol) was based on the iceberg. The logo doesn’t add any extra texture, which is a huge plus. It’s so smooth and probably the best bang for your buck that I’ve had so far. This could go for much more than $50 in my opinion.

1 Like

Okay, I just did about an hour of side by side play, this does indeed play very similar to the iceberg. The innards are essentially the same. So, this is very exciting for me, it’s an all metal version of the Iceberg and an aluminum version of Antarctica. VERY COOL!

Here are some side by side shots.

3 Likes

Ooh ok!
Thanks!
I’m definitely more interested in getting one once I get a little more cash!

1 Like