iYoYo iPPON & iCEBERG Restock - New Colors!

5 Likes

How’s the iyoyo stuff? I haven’t tried any of them, but I’m super intrigued.

1 Like

If you’re looking for a hybrid these two are hard to beat. Iceberg is one of my favorites.

3 Likes

I don’t see the purple iCEBERG available to put in my cart!

1 Like

Iyoyo stuff is super legit! Just don’t expect float or a laid back play. Do expect some of the best performance YoYos available! For real though, I’ve had the Firrox, Firrox 7075, Hidra, and the Iceberg! All of them as as good or better performing than just about anything else I’ve tried. Unfortunately they are all (except the 7075f) too heavy for my taste and the hard H shape is my least favorite, but if your looking for a competition throw these are truly hard to beat.

3 Likes

Both the iPPON and the iCEBERG are very good yoyos. They are premium hybrids, and that kind of quality comes with a premium price tag. Of the two I prefer the iCEBERG, but I like the Gamma Crash and the Surveil even more.

Having said that, I think that if you’re willing to spend $60-90 on a hybrid in an effort to get bi-metal performance at a discount, I’d recommend getting a Top Yo Dominator instead. As bi-metals go it is amazingly priced and given how sweet it plays it is $70 of pure win.

2 Likes