ANTARCTiCA by iYOYO! - Beautiful Titanium x Stainless Steel YoYo!

Antarctica_Feature

Introducing the iYoYo ANTARCTiCA, a titanium and stainless steel bimetal yo-yo derived from the Iceberg 2nd generation. Unlike its predecessor, the TiTANiC, which was based on the iCEBERG Classic, this model draws inspiration from the broader second generation of the Iceberg, boasting a generous 46mm width and incorporating a stainless steel rim—the company’s second configuration since the TiSSOX.

Raw-Titanium-Blue-Rings-Antarctica Raw-Titanium-Blue-Rings-Antarctica-02 Raw-Titanium-Blue-Rings-Antarctica-03

Despite its firm control feel, the yo-yo exhibits a notable lightness under force, thanks to the lower specific gravity of the body material compared to aluminum alloy or plastic, delivering a straightforward play-feel reminiscent of a mono-metal yo-yo. The stainless steel rim further enhances the sleep duration. Beyond its exceptional performance, the yo-yo boasts a beautiful shiny finish, making it equally appealing as a collector’s item or for everyday use— a satisfying blend of aesthetics and functionality.

10 Likes

This is such a nice yoyo. I really love mine. Oozes quality and plays great too

1 Like

Looks very interesting!

Have you not tried mine yet?

1 Like

I don’t actively recall trying it but I suspect I may… :thinking:

That’s ok. I’ll bring it next month.