Haymaker X specifics

So I have a Haymaker X sitting in customs (ordered from japan bc YYE didn’t have Mongu. :confused:) and I’m going to film an unboxing and review of it when it gets here, I want to have information readily available during the review so:

If you have any extra info on it, (History, Who has competed with it, who designed it, what yo-yos influenced the design, etc )please post it here. I’ve been going over the guts and specs, but there is still a lot of stuff I don’t know.

1 Like

I know y’all are mad at me for not using YYE, I’m sorry!

1 Like

@Egon think Noel Kunz could answer any of this?

1 Like

I’ll shoot him a text. He usually takes a while to reply so don’t stay up…
Update: Noel says to ask Bryan… see below.

Edit/rant:
Bryan Jardin is the one to ask, cross your fingers he reply’s to an email though. And from my experience the answer will likely be from memory only. You’d think the largest and most well known yo-yo company of all time has a dedicated person on staff who knows the entire history of the company & products and keeps track of things like production numbers or could easily check their archives, nope. However if you get a hold of him you’ll get an answer, he has a lot of hats to wear over there.

2 Likes

Okey Doke, I have most of the general history, just need to know about design and use in contests.

Hey! It’s Bryan - so sorry I just saw this.

You can see more information here! I had a q/a last year about HaymakerX.

On the top of my head here are the people who competed with it.

Javier Augusto
Remy Basking (Former member)
Ginji Miura (the most recent)