Has this been done before?

I was just wanting to know, first, if this has been done before, second, if there is a trick with this name, and third, does this count as a trick, and if it does, is it good, or if it is not, how can I improve this? Here is a link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol4qa13jXqc

Any help would be appreciated.

I probably has been done sometime in history, but I’m not 100% on it. I think so though

1 Like

OK, thank you for your help. I was just wanting to know, because I did not see anything about it. I just thought of joining Shooting Star, and Rock the Baby, so I didn’t know if it was done before or not. (I like to call it though, Rock the Baby in the Manger.)

Love the trick! I guess it’s finally time to learn that one-handed star so I can try this…

Thanks for posting it!

Oh that was a star? Ok thanks. :wink:

I’m sure somebody has done it before, but probably didn’t record it. Good job.

Yeah, that’s me :stuck_out_tongue:
Yes I’ve done it before, but never bothered filming myself or posting it or anything :stuck_out_tongue:
Good Job in sharing with everybody!!!

Kinda hard to see with the lighting - if its a star, I haven’t seen that, but kind of similar to Chinese Cradle.

the closest thin to that ive seen is called the Halley’s comet. that’s where you do a star with one hand an a trapeze with the other. (off the old Duncan how to yoyo video) cool trick though now all i need to do is learn a one handed star!

Thank you for your responses.

I saw that the lighting was not good, but I have to wait till I can get my mom to record me do it again, so as soon as I can get a video with more light, I will post it here, and I will tell you how to do the trick in the newer version of the video.

Sorry for bringing up an old post, but I finally got the video recorded, with more lighting, but I was not prepared, so I had on a light shirt, I hope you could still see it.(Sorry for not making a tutorial for it, but I was not able to do it.)
Here is the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fmdsoqnu_g

Yea, it has been done for a while. I learned it about 11 years ago but completely forgot about it. Good job though

1 Like

Bringing up an old post the way you did isn’t a problem at all. Better lighting on the new vid but you were right with the shirt. Good job!

1 Like