Happening this week!

So… Things have been a little busy around here but we didn’t forget about you. :wink:

Happening this week:

-FINALLY naming July forum eXpert. :wink:
-A mini random forum contest.
-New plastic releases from YoYoFactory
-Semi-updated shopping experience at YoYoExpert.com

Please don’t PM on when contest will happen.

11 Likes

Yay! the eXpert! (Apetrunk, Iron, Ichtus, xdohl, gm user)

I wonder what the forum contest is. I hope i can win again :stuck_out_tongue: (lol that $25 is still untouched)

My predictions:

• gm user and Samad as August eXpert
  • well it’s random, you can’t predict random things, that’s why they’re random
  • YYF plsatics
  • Comparison tool
1 Like

Cool! Can’t wait to find out who the next forum eXpert is! New shopping experience! But, I hope the contest isn’t during school, that would stink…

Let’s not forget: I plan on finishing my English and French summer assignments… yay.

just like i plan on growing a beard

Yeah… off topic?

1 Like

Awh, I hope the contest isn’t during school. :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m just starting tomorrow.

Same here.

YES the eXpert!!! (gm user, JM, or Samad-Samad mod.) Ummm is it always a month behind like this?

I’m sorry but I’m not aware of this contest you speak of. I’m intrigued. I’m no expert. I just like to tell kids what to do. Ummmm I mean I like to give out helpful advice. Yeah…lol

Also thanks for sponsoring SCR Andre.

I probably won’t be able to participate in the contest. :stuck_out_tongue:

luckily for me school starts next week so ill probably be around for the contest and i cant wait to see the next expert

I get a day off from school the first day because it starts on labor day!

Ahh, The contest is during school :frowning:

Can’t wait for the new eXpert.

Soooo, how do these contests usually work?? Wasn’t here before when they had them. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone have a confirmed date for it btw?

If he does it the same as last time, there will be a thred that’ll say like “Post to win” or something similar and then you just post and you win.

It’s random, so not even he knows when it’ll be yet.

1 Like

lmao, thanks apetrunk.

You mean there is no expert stuff involved? Its just random?