Gyro Revolutions???

So I’ve seen people do this thing where they Gyro Flop til the yoyo is sideways then they do a sideways Revolutions. Crazy cool. But I can’t seem to get it. I can Gyro Flop like nobody’s buisiness but I can’t get the Revolutions thing. Do you have to spin it a special way? Any help is appreciated.

Its just a really hard trick.

I haven’t really tried it but I’m sure if you can do regular revolutions first that would help.

Its called Gyro swing.

ive tried it once but the only way i know of is when the yoyo is sideways let your nonthrowhand go but with your throw hand swing it vertically recatch the string and finish off the gyro

Please type correctly. I barely have any idea what you said there.

What are you talking about??? Besides for maybe a missing comma or something, he is fine.

Eh, maybe it’s just me.

You have to swing the yoyo below then above your hand or vice versa. Make sure you pinch and swing it fast, not super fast but just enough to keep the yoyo parallel with your hand.

You’re probably really bad at reading. The only thing he didn’t do was punctuation.

I’m not too bad, but yes I’m not the greatest. Usually I’m too lazy to think about it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks guys. I appreciate the help. :slight_smile:

You do a houdini whip. If you can’t, just do the houdini mount, and then the first part of kamikaze. Then, pop the yoyo off to the back of the mount, pinch the string, then gyro, then do the revolutions. It really just takes practice, its just like the normal revolutions.

Wow. Thats exactly what I do to a t. Weird.