@griffin is legit

@griffin is fast honest and nice

4 Likes

i said it once and ill say it again @griffin â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  awesome. fast, friendly and honest.

2 Likes

ive dealt with him on both here and a fb bst, never dealt with him but he is a great guy to talk to and knows value well

2 Likes

recently dealt with Griffin, and i found him to be a very friendly, warm and great to talk to, and an honest guy. the throw he sent me was of high value and rarity – yet the price he asked of me was more than fair, and it came in better condition than he mentioned. honesty and fairness in BSTs cannot be undermentioned so here’s my vote! Griffin’s great.

4 Likes

Received my first G Squared courtesy of @griffin. Transaction was excellent!!! 5 stars in my book!!!

6 Likes

Just did a trade and purchase great to do business with and all were as described :+1:t2::+1:t2:

4 Likes

Just picked up a (real) purple Grail from @griffin! Friendly, fair and super seller. Item was shipped super quickly, arrived exactly as described, and in stellar bubble wrapped packaging. If you haven’t done business with him yet, don’t hesitate to do so! Thanks griffin!

2 Likes

Picked up a throw from @griffin And the transaction was flawless. Would deal with again

My recent transaction with @griffin was quick, easy, and painless. Communication was excellent, packaging was stellar, and pricing was fair; overall it was a joy to give this guy my money!

Bought a nice Chief from @griffin recently…
The damage was well documented in the photos and not as bad in person!
Great Communication, Wouldn’t hesitate to buy again.
Loving the throw!!

1 Like

Bought a nice Chief from @griffin recently…
The damage was well documented in the photos and not as bad in person!
Great Communication, Wouldn’t hesitate to buy again.

I just completed a transaction with @griffin

He comes highly recommended. He was fair, shipped quickly and upfront about very minor imperfections on the yoyo. I was very happy with the transaction. 10 out of 10.

He’s also a great guy!

1 Like

Yes, @griffin took good care of me as well on a recent purchase. Thanks!