Great Deals, prices lowered!

I need to sell what yoyos I can right now.

Take everything for $170 (retail value is $435)

Here are the individual prices:
Super G (mirrored rims, smooth, not to remove any damage, just for aesthetics)-$35
Nobunaga (first Sengoku I bought, amazing performer, just not part of the current lineup)-$45
G funk-$25
Too hot-$25
Bimetal Providence by topyo (galaxy edition)-$30
Wedge-$10 (with something else)
Prague edition Popstar-GONE

Everything is undamaged but the G funk and the Nobunaga, those are near mint.

4 Likes

You can buy them - Not from YYE but another non-US store has them.

2 Likes

I oh see that, thanks! But they only have the Chronos and that would be over 170$ to get it shipped here. The others will probably even harder to get ahold of. Its a long shot, I know haha.

1 Like

Under cut H shaped yoyos are awesome. The chronos is stupid powerful. I can’t think of another bimetal with that shape, but here’s some of my favorites, you see the CLYW for sale now and then. While CLYW is busy revisiting old designs I would love to see them do either of these.

CLYW glacier express, Chronos, Tropic Spins shipwreck, CLYW cliff.

Best of luck on your search!

7 Likes

Ahh man, now you’re just teasing me! But thank you very much, I wish I had the money to buy one now!

2 Likes

Snag a 44 Clash if you can, designed by Mowl.

3 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about. I wasn’t aware of this one. Thanks!

1 Like

The Chronos is actually the bi-metal version of the X3 Zeus.
Honestly I never liked the undercut and this type of shape and in fact, there was a very limited period of popularity for them and then … they ended up in oblivion (the Glacier Express I think was the biggest failure of the CLYW).
However they are tastes and in case you could not find it … how they suggested you, there is a Store that still has some available …
Hola amigo! :wink:

3 Likes

I spread the word privately :wink:.

Not even the Italian rendition of the undercut made by your countryman - the Oxygene Hyperion?
Surely that would be blasphemy?

2 Likes

that’s right, personally I was never attracted to Hyperion … but the concept of undercut was introduced, much earlier, by Ettore Ferro (B!ST) and according to him that was the way for the future of yoyo; there are many prototypes that he made with this shape often taken to the extreme …

B!ST Futuro
6ac443d137b069d1ba8c6b2685c9de640011
futuro2

B!ST Mega-Watt

As you can read at the end of the video … “Weight re-balance whit negative-shape (undercut) concept by Mr. Bist”

B!ST Stradivari
stradivari

and consequently B!ST T.O.G.

I recognize these objects as undisputed works of art as well as pieces of supreme craftsmanship and excellent genius … but the undercut itself, I don’t like it.

5 Likes

I was able to find the site, but I don’t have $170+ to drop on it right now, so I was hoping someone had one for trade

2 Likes

Hope is the last to die!
I hope it happens, after all this model has also been sold in the United States, so it is very likely that someone agrees to exchange it without major problems of international shipments

3 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Bump

2 Likes

Bump, hit me up if you’ve got one!

1 Like

Bump. Anyone?

2 Likes

Bump, still looking for a Chronos!