Graviton:Y by Yoyofriends! - New Budget Friendly version of the All Powerful Graviton YoYo! - Available Tonight - 8pm EST!

Gravitony_Feature

Yoyofriends launched the Graviton, Tony Sung’s first signature yoyo, characterized by a sleek profile and titanium rings. Tony demonstrated tricks on Instagram, receiving positive feedback, but some fans desired a more budget-friendly version. After Tony’s travels, where high prices deterred potential buyers, the Mono Graviton, an affordable alternative, was developed.

Army-Green-Graviton-Y Army-Green-Graviton-Y-02 Army-Green-Graviton-Y-03

Tony, a yoyo designer using Fusion 360, envisioned a mono-metal Graviton early on. Testing revealed a preference for the power of the first prototype, prompting a slight weight increase in the final design. Despite praise, concerns arose that the initial prototype strayed too far from the original Graviton, leading to adjustments in the second prototype.

The full story of graviton-y, (signature monometal of @tony_sung_ch is now available, link in bio.  Material- 7068 AL  Diameter- 55.33mm Width- 47mm Gap- 4.52mm Weight- 65.15g Bearing- Common quality concave bea…

Named Graviton: Y, this version maintained the original’s unique profile while enhancing smoothness and flow. Tony considered names like “Counter Graviton” but chose “Graviton: Y,” signifying the second model. The more affordable Graviton: Y preserves the original’s smoothness and acceleration. Tony encourages users to create lasting memories, emphasizing the personal connection with the yoyo in their hands.

12 Likes

Me and @TheSliverKing got to have a little sesh in the park at the base of the space needle with Tony at PNWR this past weekend and I got to try his!

A super fun throw, rad for 5A and amazing for 1A as well. Such a nice guy too! Watching him pull towers out of thin air spinning around in real life was crazy cool!!!

6 Likes

This looks so cool and the Graviton too, wished to buy it but is is out of my range as price.

The shape of this one as well seems very comfy, also not sure if it is on purpose but it is the signature of Tony and the yoyo is Graviton:y, graviTONY lmao love those little games!

Specs seems perfect for a banger and shape too, some colourways are cool as hell, very well done!

3 Likes

I got to try the Graviton a few weeks ago. It is VERY nice. If this plays anywhere near it then that’s an awesome yoyo at a great price.

2 Likes

The titanium rings are sick, the Graviton seems an overall insane performer, have it on my look from ages as said never bought it just cause the price but it seems a great yoyo and something I can really like in general, the shape seems just too comfy to use

1 Like

Yeah just looked up what alloy the Graviton:Y is. 7 series AL. That makes it an absolute steal at $45. I might have to grab one of these some time.

2 Likes

I got the worst time to be submerged by medicals and similar stuff, lately are coming out so many amazing yoyos like the new UNPRLD and the stuff from W1ld, would love to try all of them but I have to be good until I am fine again

1 Like

Most of them will still be around at some point when you have the financial freedom to try them again.

But I know the feeling.

1 Like