Graeme Steller // ALLEYWAY

Here is my latest video. I hope you all enjoy watching it!

Sweeeeeettttt.

I’m sure the tricks were probably great, but unfortunately I couldn’t really tell since I couldn’t see the bright yellow string against the white shirt.

Great stuff!

(Owen) #7

Read the description foo’

Superb video Graeme

I did read the description, and don’t see how it has anything to do with my comment.

VERY good. :wink:

Love it! Looking forward to seeing (and hopefully getting to know you) at MA states next week!

Can’t wait to see you! Just introduce yourself and I’d be happy to talk to you!

(Owen) #12

He said said something about the video not highlighting the technicality of his tricks and being more if an artistic video. Something along those lines.

Yeah, I pretty much wanted to make a video that non-yoyoers could understand and enjoy just as much as yoyoers. I’m sorry that you can’t see the yo-yo tricks! Maybe try watching in HD? Either way, I’m happy with it.

Graeme.

I love this video! Great job! I love the artsy look of it all! Great job! Thank you for sharing it! ;D

I’ve watched this like 5 times. It’s that good. :stuck_out_tongue:
Can’t wait to see you at MA States next week! ;D

I sort of get it now. I still think it would be better if we could see the string easier, I think it would still accomplish your goal, but if you’re happy with the video than I guess that’s all that really matters.