Gotta raise funds for Doggo surgery . Here’s what I got for sale

My poor doggo is getting ready to have surgery soon to remove what we fear is a mass cell tumor. We’re waiting on the biopsy to come back and make it official but I think I already know since she’s already had two others before and had to have surgery on both. I’m worried for her a lot more this time around, she was the runt of her litter and she didn’t do so well with the other two surgeries and now she’s much older :sob::sob:. Man I love that dog. Anyway the surgery is usually around $1500 which we do not have at the moment. The vet bill just for today was $350. I always regretted not getting insurance for her when she was a pup.

I’ll probably end up adding more but for now here’s what I’ve got. All throws are basically new with box bought by me except the Kanto which I hit in a trade but is in excellent condition.

Mini hummingbird Beand new mint with box. Never thrown. Loved it so much I got a 2nd as. A backup this is the brand new one!
$80 SOLD

Dune artist edition brand new with box,
$70

Kamuraiju - this purple is amazing! mint with box
$55 SOLD

Kanto- A grade NM Smooth.
$55

Big Fun, Free if someone buys two yo-yos, plus I’ll throw in two 10 packs of string of your choosing with plenty of options to choose from.

Every purchase will come with one 10 pack. Of ur choosing

Thanks for looking.
Ps almost forgot pls add $5 for shipping

I will entertain any offers. I gotta raise as much as possible as fast as possible so if u see something u want me up and we’ll make it happen

12 Likes

If the mini Hummingbird is not sold already. I would like it. archiesdad

2 Likes

sending thoughts and prayers to your doggo and family :pray:

5 Likes

Here’s a pic of my doggy Cleo. And my baby girl together the day we brought her home from the hospital. A couple kind people have reached out and wanted to help out and ofcourse wanted to see my pup so I figured I’d post her here as well.

12 Likes

Awww, sweet babies!!!

I’m sorry about your doggo Mikie. Wishing you and yours all the best!

5 Likes

Good luck with your dogs surgery. I know its hard bro…i love my dog so much. Her and my girlfriend are everything to me. Sorry you have to go through that man.

3 Likes

Bump for Mike. I bought a sick yo-yo from him that I was looking for. A legendary OD.

Hope your dog gets well soon :pray:

3 Likes

Right on thanks guys appreciate u all :muscle::pray:

2 Likes