Got Trick?

I filmed this video while I was camping at Big Bear. This video has most of my new tricks, hope you like my video, and if you liked the video please rate it giving it a thumbs up, and don’t forget to comment. I put a lot of work into this video, with the editing, and all the clips. It took forever to make. It only took a little while to film, but it took every moment of yesterday and today (as of september 1st) to edit all of this. Thanks, and enjoy the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdKDvfMJJZs
Thanks for watching!

Here is the same video with the exception of the clip after the credits. The only major difference is the song. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJoV95CsroI

-James Reed

You are just awesome! Awesome video, awesome tricks, awesome everything. :slight_smile:

1 Like

big bear lake?

Very nice. Don’t see too much Moebius these days. Good stuff.

1 Like

Correct. :wink:

Thanks, I’m trying to learn more Moebius tricks. :slight_smile:

-James Reed

Another fantastic video! I love seeing moebius along side my 1A!

1 Like

Really good and very smooth great video and nice moebuis tricks

1 Like

Thanks, I’m trying to learn more Moebius tricks. :

-James Reed
[/quote]
That moebius trick was so cool! I have to learn how to do that.

1 Like

Nice second vid and I like the music

1 Like

nice vid ;D and nice dog ;D

1 Like

Great video James!

1 Like

Sweet! I can see you put a lot of time into that video, and also those mobious (yeah I didn’t spell it right) tricks are awesome! :o

1 Like

Note to General-yo: Pick this dude up before its too late!!!

James, your style has improved vastly over the time you have been yoyoing, and if I was Ernie, I would not hesitate to pick you up and add you to the team.

great job

1 Like

Thanks guys!

Also, I know some of you guys check out my chanel, and have seen my yoyo tutorials: Vortex and Attack of the Slack. Well, I’ve got some good news, I plan to make more slow motion tutorials soon! Thank you guys who watch my tutorials and videos and also I thank the ones who have subscribed to my channel. I hope you like the new tutorials that are to come!

-James Reed

:o nice one

1 Like

Nice video, I like your stuff! :wink:

Happy Throwing! =]

1 Like

Good video.

1 Like

Great Vid Great Tricks Great Moebius Great EVERYTHING!!! When I First Saw Your Yoyoing I Thought You Were Sponsored By General Yo :wink:

1 Like

Holy !@#$ dude!!!
what was tht at 1:33 (just about)
Tht was just pure awesomeness
u should so make a tut for tht

1 Like

Nice James.Your videos always make me want to practice more and more,but i tend to notice a vast simularity between all your tricks in all your videos.But still its just amazing.

1 Like