Gorylla 411 response pads

I saw that their thin silicone pads, but I can’t find them online, is there a different name for them?

Not sure. Maybe try searching H-Spin pads on YYN? Or maybe YYG?

thanks, I found them in some corner of YYG, seriously they have a lot of stuff there like those gold bearings . . .