Gone done bye

hello…

For Sale:

$70 - Includes Shipping in CONUS and G&S fees

ILYY Rocket - Excellent Condition - handful of pinpricky-nicky-dings on the face of one rim. Negligible fingernail vibe…

Feel free to ask questions. Thank you!

2 Likes

out of curiosity, does this thing Fingerspin well?

1 Like

i cannot… it’s a point, not a dimple… i realized after looking at the pics it may not be as apparent, lol

1 Like

I made a poor assumption that I could not finger spin a yoyo with a point, as you call it, never even bothering to try. I was very pleasantly surprised to discover that I can finger spin well even with a point in many cases, I can on many more than not. I am replying in case someone else has made a similar assumption. This discovery forced me to reevaluate all my throws with points in my search for my best all around yoyo.

2 Likes

i’m just not good at it, lol. i’m trying, i have throws with points, divots and dimples… i’m more successful with innies than outies :wink:

do you have any tips?

Try to have it at a slight angle rather than perfectly straight or perpendicular to the floor. Other than that, just practice makes perfect. In working on some different binds to get out of the finger spin, I wound up perfecting my finger spin. Bonus! WOOT!

re: angle… thank you! that is great advice :wink:

re: binds… i’ve been working on different binds too, so the timing is perfect… much preesh @JustJ !!!

1 Like