Goals in life

fish loaf

have some buuuttaaahhhhh

Dude Iā€™m gonna be a Pokemon MASTER! and then a yoyo MASTER, and then Iā€™m gonna by an ab MASTER, And then Iā€™m gonna be an evil scientist so that I can little hunch backs running around calling me MASTER!

Or just beā€¦ The Master.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsJIuzvVqjw

Honestlyā€¦ my goal is to come up with goals.

that was easy

I want to shave tiny bits of a wodden chair into my food for years until itā€™s all gone so I can brag later in life that I ate a chair.

This, I think, is the best one so far.

But fishloaf isnā€™t badā€¦

The scary thing is that Iā€™m totally serious.

You know what, Iā€™m going to to it to. Maybe Iā€™ll start with a deskā€¦

that is a great idea. i want to try that

How original of you guys.

Chairs will not give you the supplements you need to be awesome. I would go with the fish loaf. MMMM Fish loaf GAAAHHH!

i second that

ruling the world sounds funā€¦ but is there a way to do that without being diabolical?

You donā€™t have to be diabolicalā€¦you just need to be a tyrant :smiley:

Is that possible. Thatā€™s like saying you wanna be a kosher pork chop. It just seems so contradictory. a non-diabolical tyrant.

Yes, it is possible. How you may ask? Because this Tyrant said soā€¦with a smile! :smiley:

My goal is to be an endocrinologist specializing in diabetes, or be sponsored in yoyoing ;D

Hows the 1st one for a 13 year old boy???

Pat, your right, you are a wack-job!!! love your sig cuz it be true ftw. Iā€™m tempted to do that nowā€¦

Iā€™m starting to think that owning a freeze ray would be awesome. If nothing else I could go around town freezing people shouting ā€œFREEZE RAY!ā€ I love Despicable me.