GN Yoyo Co Live - TODAY at 4:30PM ET

Why not just make the announcement here? Or is this a ploy to raise hype? Hmmm…

Just messing with you man. Keep us posted.

1 Like

:smiley: It is, in a way. I want to make the announcement in person to all watching. That way, if many people have questions they want to ask about the announcement (which I imagine there will be), we can answer them right there.

Didn’t u already have a show and 1 person came?

They most likely want to get their message out to more people. More ppl tried to join the live show but couldn’t.

#helpsifyoupayattention

1 Like

TODAY at 4:30PM ET!!! Link will be posted!

New update!

Test video posted. Making sure everyone can see me.

Link posted. Please, anybody who will watch, send me their YouTube names so that I may invite them to watch the show.

Little over 10 minutes. I see no interest in this yet.

I think the problem is you’re making this too difficult for people. Make your video, put it on youtube and link to it. Most people here aren’t going to sit around waiting for a “live show”, and they certainly aren’t going to register for an account on youtube so you can put them on a list of people who can join the live feed.

Look around at other yo-yo companies - do you see them doing anything like that? No, they make videos, they use twitter and instagram and ask.fm to connect with their customers.

3 Likes

It’s live. Just go watch it.

works for me :slight_smile:

It has ended, nobody joined.

I HAVE TRIED AGAIN AND SUCCEEDED! Anyone who can see me post on the page because I don’t know who’s watching.

everyone join it

It’s just showing the recorded version for me… How can I join the live one?

it doesn’t work any longer. Just when you started talking about the company, it seemed like you got another call in. Then the video when to a picture of your avatar, then somebody else was in the video, and then back to your avatar. After a while, the Hangout stopped. Now when I try to rejoin, I need an invitation.

Sorry guys, I think it blocked you off for some reason or another. I will reschedule and I promise I won’t make the same mistake. Please give us another chance. We’re new to this.

BTW, I did have about an hour long chat with Steve and Jonathan, I don’t know why you guys couldn’t join. I will email the mods of the Hangouts and see what I can do to ensure your being able to join the conversation.

I know. I started talking and it blanked out and stuff. I then had to start a video call, which may explain why you couldn’t join.

That’s because it closed and I can’t start it again without making another page. I will do that, but not today. I may be able to Thursday. Will let you all know. If that does not work, I will just make a video and upload it to YouTube saying everything needed.

Sorry for all of this guys, I am more disappointed than you are (especially with myself),
Zorro

if it really needs to be a live event, maybe should look into alternatives. Bambuser.com offeres free streaming service for web cam users and has a chat. Judging by how Google Hangout worked so far, it can’t get much worse so you might want to give some other service a try. Unless you depend on a specific functionality that Google Hangouts offers.

1 Like

I will check that out