Glow-Yo Yoyo Strings- A review!

Well, today in the mail I recieved a small envelope from Glow-Yo Yoyo strings. I immediately tore it open and found a plastic bag with a sticker on it that said “Glow-Yo Strings” and had information about purchasing it. Inside the bag was a deep red string that looked just dashing. I couldn’t wait to try it out.

I took the string and proceeded to tie a slipknot, and noticed that the string was a tad long, which I liked because I like long string. This is also good for anyone because you could cut it to your preferred length. I put it on my superstar, and immediately noticed something.

The end of the string that goes around the bearing opened like a piece of poly! It was interesting. I then ran my fingers up and down the string, and had a thought. “This string is like a cross between alchemy and a poly string.” The string was not too thin, but not as thick as a piece of YYE poly. Maybe a tiny bit thinner. It had a semi-rigid feel, but nothing that would hurt your hands. I checked the tension, and it was perfect. I then proceeded to play.

I threw it down, and I felt the same thing I always did, with a piece of yellow poly. Just the normal smoothness of my superstar. I did a bind, and the came right back up with no problems. I continued to play, and started doing a few tricks. It just glided through them with ease. I was quite impressed, and then decided to try a few slacks and lacs…

WHAT! I just did a hidemasa hook so fast. And I tried again, and was doing iwasawa hooks! I then started doing some slacks, and the string held perfect tension all the way through, and I loved it.

Tension check. I had been playing for about ten minutes now, and I checked the tension. Not even the slightest movement. A perfect loop. I was baffled. It was crazy. This must be the best string in the world…

After a half an hour: The same awesome string. NO FRAYING, no tension changes, no problems. I love these strings.

Final Thoughts: Just buy some. At five dollars for ten strings, they are a little cheaper than most handmade strings, and well worth the buy. I think these strings are even better than Chaos or G-String. And I’ve come to a conclusion. My new favoite string. Period.

SO BUY SOME GLOW-YO STRINGS NOW!

That was probably the best string review ever. It makes want mine even more now.

were do you get them from?

You get them from yoyogstring.com

i was gonna write a review but theres no way i can put it in better words than you kudos!

and the red color really does look tight

all i need to add is

that for people whoe cant keep their string tension good (me included)

its easily fixable with this

its like the string wants to be perfect!

Good review. The only thing I would say is put up some pictures next time and the website address so that people can get a look. Other than that,… well done review

can someone post a link i looked all around G-Strings website and i couldnt find it.

Ditto here. lil help please anyone.

http://www.yoyogstring.com/html/Store.html Go to the second page and find G.I.T.D. (Luminous). Well BTW, why are you guys having trouble finding it?  :-\

It’s not from yoyogstring…go to YYN and contact glowdoug.

I knew it… But theres something really similar at yoyogstring though.
But anyways sorry for wrong information guys. :cry:

you dont get them from a website i make them

GREAT REVIEW

Everyone is wrong except for sleeperguy, lol. They don’t glow in the dark. That’s just what they’re called, and there isn’t a website. Just contact him to buy some.