get more yoyo cases!!!

we need more yoyo cases that are actualy good like yomega yo bag those are good but are always sold out cuz every one wants them!

i know! i want a yomega yo bag but i cant find one anywhere :frowning:

Yomega bags have been gone since like 2005. Back in the 90’s there was a demand for a good Yo-yo bag, and Yomega listened. Everyone loved them, but everything has to die sometime, so ya I think England1414 has a Yomega Bag if you are interested.

What’s wrong with these?

http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/261/Werrd-Yo-Yo-Bag

Other than the fact that they are 70 bucks? ::slight_smile:

Think about it if people are spending $100 dollars on a yoyo why can’t they spend $65 on a case.

The Werrd case seems to be pretty functional. I’d personally prefer a back pack with yoyo storage as opposed to the messenger bag. Plus my laptop is too big for the Werrd case.

Another site has a backpack with a yo-yo storage area and a regular storage area that looks to be big enough for a slim laptop. I have a similar backpack that holds my MacBook just fine.

The Werrd Yo Bag seems to be a Cook Case… Besides the Fact that it’s a WERRD Yoyo Bag. I don’t like Werrd yoyos, so Im not gonna have a Case that has the word WERRD all over it. I would just make a Yoyo Case. That Way, You can make it However you want. You can fit as many yoyos as you want, put a place for string and accesories, and the best part, You can Choose your Colors! YAY FOR COLORS! :smiley:

They are not seventy bucks. They are $24.99.

WhAt r u smoking. There 64.99

some cases would be cool.

yes but we could make a yoyo case for WAY less than 70$. you have to be awesome, have materials and a lathe to make a yoyo thats worth $100. some cool box and backpack cases would work.

1 Like

^^^
Made me laugh! :smiley:

How about this: Bags & Cases – YoYoExpert

I think they should make a dm2 case

Working on something so just give me some time fellas. New things can happen.

Hey there is one case that looks good but it is in Europe. Maybe Yoyoexpert can get this. It is the
Euro-Yo Yo-Yo Bag Black 600D on

url removed

[b]We sell bags. Please don’t post links to other stores.

Thanks
Icthus[/b]