G2 Campaign Drops

I’m a believer of RNGesus so I’m dying to see what the drops are looking like! Post your pulls here!

6 Likes

Scored a Legendary on the first try!

11 Likes

op or no? How do you like it?

1 Like

I like the weight; I’m not a fan of very light throws, so this is perfect for me. Its G2 smooth, so it spins forever. I wouldn’t say it’s as stable as a Pelican, as it has less rim weight; the weight feels more evenly distributed. It has a pleasant thunk at the end of the string, but it’s not a brick. It has a mellow, laid back play feel; not fast or zippy so I wouldn’t look to be doing speed combos at this weight. All in all, it’s a solid throw with a unique feel… can’t think of another G2 I could compare it to, except a less organic Triton (at least in weight).

2 Likes

I got easy (clear) and heroic (purple/wine).

Easy plays surprisingly great for a 55g yo-yo. I honestly am not sure I would be able to tell unless I saw the rings!

6 Likes

ooooh are you guaranteed different versions with different packs? It’s be pretty unlucky (lucky?) to pull 4 identical throws for 280$ lol

Nope. If you buy the 4 pack you are guaranteed 4 different ones haha

1 Like

The 4 pack comes with one of each weight. Just random colors

2 Likes

We did an unboxing for ours! Can’t decide which one I like more, though.

3 Likes

Can confirm the Heroic plays awesome!

Really, really curious about easy and legendary now though… :thinking:

9 Likes

Some might say that it is a heroic yoyo… :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Like any quality gacha, they have a way of forming a sizable hole in your wallet…

TIME TO COLLECT THEM ALL

6 Likes

We gotta keep this going because you guys always have the option to trade to try out the different ones too. If you order another and lets say you DO get an identical weight, im sure there is someone who would want to trade for it. Mine come Saturday and Ill post pics.

3 Likes

Normal in Strawberry Fade was EXACTLY what I wanted! I have had a week or so with it and I am still just crazy about it! Very stable and long- spinning. Fantastic response - allows plenty of wraps but confident binds at low speeds. Great flow and float. One of my new faves for sure!!!

5 Likes

I’m shocked by the number of people that have actually pulled exactly what they wanted. Gotta be a karma thing. :heart:

11 Likes

wait dont jinx me, i just received my package and have not unboxed yet

4 Likes

LMAOOO got exactly what i wanted, an Easy and a Legendary!

a couple days ago i was wondering to myself how nice it would be if i got a clear, and i’m glad to say my Easy mode was in the clear colorway!

7 Likes

WINNING! :smiley:

6 Likes

What was the legendary

3 Likes

this beauty!

8 Likes