G2 Campaign Drops

:star_struck: these look soooooo goood!

17 single packages still in stock on the g2 website :grinning:

5 Likes

I might still be honeymooning but right now the Easy is on my short list for favorite throw of 2019. It makes me smile every single time I pick it up.

5 Likes

Prove it

3 Likes

Mine came in the mail today. Im on my way home so ill have pics in…an hour(ish). I cant wait to see what colors I got!

2 Likes
12 Likes

I love this

2 Likes

Lucky me! I somehow got one of each :joy::rofl:
So glad I got the strawberry fade on easy TBH. I was actually hoping legendary to be clear also!! Didnt matter what colors the other two were to me but wow. Now to play them all night

10 Likes

Ok this is crazy. I expected just having the senation of heavier weight on the string each throw, but each yoyo feels like a completely different yoyo. Really digging Heroic right now.

6 Likes

This was very hard to describe. But this is why I said each one has different weight distribution.

4 Likes

Deffinitely something I had to feel for myself to understand for sure.
It makes me think of when people ask
“Does (insert yoyo name here) play similar to (insert similar profile but different yoyo name)”
When the reality is small changes can cause vast differences

4 Likes

Jake said he got 100 of each colorway for each version right? with 90 of each making quality control? 6 colorways for 4 versions makes 24 iterations total which makes for 2160 total yos. The g2 store site says there are 17 single packs and 7 double packs, which means there are 31 total yos left, which means they’ve sold how many?!

1 Like

100 of each version, not each color.
Site inventory isn’t exact as I’ve made changes when I added multi packs and such.

6 Likes

Got my four pack and have only broken I to Easy so far. It plays much better than I would expect for such a low weight. Well done, G2.

4 Likes

Post a pic of the colors you got!

1 Like

@FrankieJR Will have to wait till Monday to dig them out of my case. Tomorrow is 4 out of 4 12hr shifts and that sounds daunting after work

5 Likes

I got mine a couple of weeks ago, i just saw this thread. I can’t decide which i like more. Possibly the legendary but honestly they are each really fun to play. after burning through a string or 2 on each i am glad i got all 4.

I just spent 3 days playing in the easy campaign… holy cow that’s a great throw. I deff think all 4 are a unique feel.

7 Likes

Alright. Here it is

9 Likes